Foot platform in ABS, material that is characterized by lightness and rigidity at the same time. It was designed to provide a larger sensorized surface and give the patient a wider support: with its 3.000 sensors and weighing only 4 kg, it is a high-performance and ultra-lightweight device.
- Sampling frequency: up to 250 Hz in real time;
- Material: ABS;
- 24 K gold sensors –conductive rubber;
- Thickness: 8 mm;
- USB 2.0 interface;
- Alimentation: 15 Vcc;
- Current consumption: 500 mA;
- Resolution: 2.5 dpi XY, 8 bit Z;
- Matrix Scan;
- 10 bit automatic calibration;
- Working temperature: 0°C - 55°C;
- Maximum pressure: 150N/cm2;
- Sensor life: 1.000.000 of cycles;
- Product Certification: CE;
- Standard EMC: EN 6240-1-2-3.